Thursday, December 15

Spiritual Aids

I was inspired to use these spiritual aids to help me to have peace, comfort, and support in my own personal life. My hopes and intentions are for these aids to be of assistance, too, in other people’s lives.

B.J


-God is Love
-For With God Nothing is Impossible
-Set your mind on those things Above, Not on things on the Earth, for they are only temporary
-For He Himself has Said, “I will Never leave you or forsake you.”
-Always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for All.
-Live What Your Believe
-Let all that you do be done with love
-For We Walk by Faith, Not by Sight
-Anxiety in the heart… causes depression, but a good Word makes it glad
-Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his Soul from troubles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home